The Summercard Special - 6 days / 5 nights
1st Day: Individual arrival in region Ramsau-Schladming. Overnight stay in Ramsau or Schladming.
2nd Day: Take advantage of the Schladming Dachstein-Summercard during your two days stay – for hiking bus, cable cars, spas, price-reduced entrances and many more. Overnight stay in Ramsau or Schladming.
3rd Day: Cable car to the Dachstein glacier – alpine hike on route 674 to Guttenberg lodge ~9,5 km, 4-5 hrs, altitude difference up 264 m / down 861 m
(Alternative route through the valley to Guttenberg lodge if weather conditions are not stable.)
Overnight stay at the Guttenberg lodge
Luggage transfer from the Tuerlwand to Groebming where you spend the following night (Overnight backpack and hut sleeping bag* for the night in the Guttenberg lodge has to be carried by yourself)
4th Day: High altitude hike from Guttenberg lodge over the plateau “Am Stein” and Grafenbergalm to the Stoderzinken. ~13 km, 6 hrs, altitude difference up 552 m / down 860 m
Overnight stay at the Steiner Haus above Gröbming.
5th Day: Hike from the Stoderzinken over the Notgasse (500m long rock gorge with up to 2000 year old chiselled rock art) to the Brandalm mountain pasture – back over Brandmoos past the “Rote Wand” to the Bruenner lodge and further back to the Stoderzinken ~15 km, 7-8 h, altitude difference up 1169 m/ down 1169 m – alternatively enjoy a relaxing day at the panorama hotel.
Overnight stay at the Steiner Haus above Gröbming
6th Day: After a hearty mountain breakfast - transfer from Steiner Haus to Türlwandhotel or the village Ramsau - your starting point. Individual departure.
5 x overnight stays with alpine breakfast (4 x overnight stays in ***inns/ hotels, 1 x in hut – double rooms or communal bunks, hut sleeping bags* mandatory)
1 x trip with the Dachstein Gletscherbahn cable car
1 x All inclusive - Schladming-Dachstein Summercard including the following benefits for your stay in Ramsau/Schladming:
- Planai Seilbahn – Schladming
- Rittisbergbahn – Ramsau
- Gipfelbahn Hochwurzen – Rohrmoos
- Schladminger Tauernseilbahn – Haus im Ennstal
- Riesneralm Bergbahnen
(1 cable car (two way ticket) can be used per day)
- Toll roads: Dachsteinstraße, Reiteralmstraße, Ursprungstraße,...
- Vehicles: Hiking-taxi Haus in Ennstal, all public service vehicles Ramsau / Dachstein, Hiking buses Riesach, Ursprung & Hopfriesen, Bus Sölktäler, Bachlalm Shuttlebus
- Bathing lakes & swimming pools
- Museums and other leisure and nature activities, sport and hiking adventures,
- family and children’s programs
(subject to alterations)
1 x luggage transfer - max. 2 pcs./person and max. 25 kg /piece of luggage
1 x hiking map (1 x per room)
1 x Dachstein hiking book (1 x per room)
1 x Transport from Steiner Haus – to Ramsau or Schladming
5 x Local Taxes
Daily service hotline from 09.00 - 19.00 (also on weekends)
|Rates per person for the arrangement in €:
01.06. - 02.10. 2018
|***hotel/inn in double room (communal bunks in hut)||469,-|
|Supplement half board (3 course dinner in inns/hotels and partly also in huts otherwise 1 course hikers-meal in huts)||105,-|
Supplement 4 x single room (communal bunks in huts)
|Extra charge transfer to Ramsau/Schladming, for single traveler||40,-|
|Additional night double room with breakfast||55,-|
|Additional night supplement for half board||17,-|
|Additional night supplement for single room||12,-|
|Mountain guide||on request|
|Day of arrival||daily|
Notes on staying at an Alpine lodge:
- * Hut sleeping bag: blankets are available in the huts; necessary but mandatory is only a lightweight cotton/silk sleeping bag liner
- Overnight stay in communal bunks or multi-bed rooms. Double rooms on request possible, except at Hofpurgl lodge and Goiserer lodge. The hosts will always try to accommodate travellers who are not used to communal bunks in their own rooms if at all possible.
- Dogs on request; not allowed in the sleeping areas. Attended stay in the winter room possible, partly dog kennels available, extra costs to be paid on spot.
We recommend travel cancellation insurance.
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.
Due to environmental reasons we recommend to arrive and depart by public transportation.
Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH
4820 Bad Ischl
Tel: 06132 / 24 000 71